Jackson Assisted Living Facility
Assisted Living at Regency
Though the stages of life can sometimes feel fluid, we all eventually reach an age at which we need a little more support from family members and loved ones. Navigating these changes can be difficult at times, but our team at Regency is here to help. We offer support with a variety of the tasks of daily living from med reminders to assistance with bathing and dressing. Whatever the need, our team is here to provide assistance however we can.
Our assisted living program combines the comforts of home with the added security and social interaction of a retirement community. Residents gain access to a variety of services and amenities, while also enjoying an environment evolving always to provide the best possible care. Our generation of active senior residents reaps the benefits of life at Regency through meaningful relationships with other residents and staff, through engaging activities, and through excellent care when needed.
A transition to assisted living can provide a slew of benefits for those moving into their next life chapter. Some of the best benefits include:
- Regular social interaction and engagement. Living alone can be difficult in many ways, and seniors living alone are at a higher risk of social isolation, feelings of loneliness, and even depression. Assisted living environments combat this by creating an inclusive community.
- Professional and compassionate care, 24/7. Whether or not you or your loved one is at a place where help with daily living tasks is necessary, it’s great to know that help is available if and when it is needed. Our skilled nursing staff and team of employees at Regency works diligently to meet the varying needs of our residents in a kind and professional way.
Independent senior living. At our assisted living community, we encourage residents to maintain their independence, while also being available for support when needed. It’s your life, and we are just here to help you live it as fully as possible. Your autonomy matters to us.
- A focus on free time. When you transition to assisted living, you also get to say goodbye to housework, yard work, and the responsibilities of home maintenance. You can focus on doing the things you enjoy in an environment that’s hassle-free. So catch up on your reading, find a new hobby, or devote time to a personal interest you’ve long neglected.
- Peace of mind. The ultimate benefit of assisted living is knowing you’re in great and capable hands. Your family will be so grateful to know this too, and the only thing to consider is when they can come visit you next.
Start your next chapter at Regency. We’d love to show you all the perks of assisted living, and support you however we can at our incredible community.
Our Assisted Living community features:
- Secure entry
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Paid utilities (except telephone)
- Transportation to appointments, events & errands
- Chef prepared meals
- Outdoor recreation areas
- Housekeeping services
- Fitness communities
- On-site maintenance service
- Nightly resident checks
- Beauty and barber shop
- Non-smoking environment
- Pets allowed
- Residents’ Council
- Daily social activities and events
- Assistance scheduling appointments
- Monitoring of general health and well being