“Today’s retirees and the baby boomer retirees want three things,” says Professor Andrew Carle of George Mason University. “They want active, they want intellectually stimulating, and they want inter-generational retirement environments. Well, I’ve just described a college campus.” Indeed, an emerging trend is that many seniors are choosing the type of towns they came of age in as the places they wish to grow old. Instead of spots like Florida that have become mono-generational, they crave the activity and vibrancy of America’s college towns.
- What Makes Regency Retirement Village the Best Choice for Assisted Living?
- Care Levels for Senior Living Campaign
- Caregiver Support Group focus on West TN Rehabilitation Hospital
- State Health Assistance Program (SHIP) Counseling Sessions
- Volunteers Precious to Our Jackson TN Assisted Living Community